Thursday, March 19, 2020

Welcome to the STEAM Blog

Hi Boys and Girls,
Here is a place we can still communicate. I miss you all so much!! I was thinking about putting out some good discussion questions to stay in contact. If you want to participate, I would love it. If you can't, no worries.

Here are the rules for the blog:

I will always follow the instructions given by Ms. Knavel
I will show my character by writing messages that are appropriate & kind
I will be honest and express the truth when commenting
I will never reveal personal information about myself/ my classmates
I will only use my first name that was assigned to me when posting a comment on the blog
I will only refer to first names when posting a comment about my classmates
I will respect all computer equipment used at school and at home
I will not use the blog to chat about topics of my choosing but only the topic that applies to the posts

Please read & check all the boxes to show your understanding and agreement for the consequences for using the blog improperly:

I understand that if I post a comment that is inappropriate, it will be removed
I understand that if I use the blog inappropriately, my parents may be notified
I understand that if I use the blog inappropriately, I may have my laptop/ipad taken away
I understand that if I use the blog inappropriately, I may not be allowed to participate in blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having any problems with posting comments, please email Ms. Knavel at: tknavel@mycrcs.org

REMEMBER to make sure you Comment as: Anonymous